Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oh my.



Well the last time I posted was July, so.................we'll see what wants to spew out today :D

Since July:

~ Had the worst travel experience of my life---physically and emotionally---to WY. go figure.
~ Dropped from 34 piano students to 22 students
~ Started school
~ Had an incredible two months of classes--was taking Statistics, Ethics, World History, Music History, Speech Communications, Vocal Pedagogy, Private Voice, Voice Performance, and Choir.
~ Had a nasty reality check about what I was doing to myself, my baby, my husband, and my stress level, and dropped out of school
~ Delia has successfully learned that if Mommy says no, ask Daddy :)
~ Delia can walk for up to 5 minutes in a pair of high heels
~ Delia can now communicate very efficiently with her "NO" and "UH-HUH"s, but pretends to fall asleep when I try to teach her actual words :D
~ Neal has applied to lots and lots of jobs...thought we were going to get one in Canada, but were sorely disappointed :(
~ I am really REALLY excited to be home with my babies at least half a day now, and be able to do my dishes, keep up my laundry, COOK!!!!!, and organize. Maybe my fish might even get some clean water now and then :)
~ Got a new camcorder and haven't had time to explore and play with it yet. Now I will!!!

And along with that last one.....I can keep up with my blog now hopefully. LOL. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment