Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ahhhhhh....Back to my USA


Wow. Wow wow wow. I just had the most incredible experience of my LIFE!!! Arequipa, Camana, Puno, Juliaca, Cuzco and Lima PERU.....with a crazy independent 16-month old, a fluent husband, and myself knowing very little Spanish ('un piquito', 'no hablo espanol', and 'Babe, what is she saying to me?' became my favorite phrases...) ! But it sure feels good to be home :) Very soon I will post my travel log with pictures, but it's late, and I am super excited to sleep in my own bed again! Ahhh, my spring mattress, fluffy pillows, hot water on demand, triple-ply toilet paper, and no sign in my bathroom saying "Please do not flush paper". I am incredibly spoiled.

Til next time......tata!
p.s. This is us next to Volcano Misti in Arequipa

No comments:

Post a Comment